ugh, every little thing I freak out about!
I carry the laundry basket- oh no! is it too heavy?
I got a pedicure yesterday and had the massage chair on - oh no! is it jiggling things around too much?
I ran errands for about 3 hours yesterday - oh no! was I on my feet too long?
I ate shrimp for dinner - on no! am I allowed to eat shrimp?
Whew, ladies! I told ya I was paranoid! And I'm a worrier and over-thinker. It's a blessing and a curse! :)
Oh honey its perfectly normal! Praying for peace that passes all understanding and that the little one sticks!
ReplyDeleteFunny how saying "just relax" usually causes the very opposite to happen! :P Probably a good thing that you are keeping busy. Best wishes and good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteIt's a blessing and a curse- like Monk!!
ReplyDeleteI agree - stay busy and stay calm! I hope you enjoy the concert tonight - drink lots of water!
WOW you sound just like I was in the beginning. Only I was because of the miscarriages. I was afraid to do anything.
ReplyDeleteI had implantation bleeding with baby girl but never with my two miscarriages. ONly lot's of bleeding when the miscarriage started. So this could be GREAT news!! Can't wait to hear. Happy 4th!