Thank you so much for all of your congrats!
I really still can't believe it! I woke up this morning, touched my belly, and was like "whoa...there is a baby in there!!!" Zach is BEYOND excited- it's so cute! I'm excited, of course, but still a little nervous/cautious perhaps? I can't help it! It'll wear off I'm sure (I hope!)
Yeah, that onesie... I was feeling super positive Tuesday and was roaming around Tar.get and thought I should get something to 'tell' zach we were pregnant (and if I wasn't, I'd hang on to it). I looked at and carried around LOTS of stuff- onesies, hooded bath towel, etc. I just couldn't decide. Then I saw that one in the clearance section. The phrase on it was PERFECT and with the colors, I can put a baby boy or girl in it later for a picture! My plan was to hang it on the door so he'd see it first thing when he came home from work. BUT I got the call at 1:45 and I couldn't wait till 5:30 to tell him! I knew he was just as nervous as I was!
So, I little light reading going on here... I am super pumped to be able to pull these books out! 3 years ago, my sister bought me these books. She was so excited we were trying and we all just knew I'd be pregnant soon! (lessons we've ALL learned!) Anyway, I had read several chapters of them as well as ALL of "The Girl.friends Guide to Preg.nancy" before I realized that nothing was happening. So I put them away in a safe place for later. By Golly, later is here!!! These books are just a WEALTH of info. WOW!

Any books you recommend? What about websites?
I am so happy for you Devon! If you are comfortable, please send me your address. I have a little surprise for you! I went out last week and passed by a display. I could not help but buy them. Now I know why. I can be emailed at marierumble@aol.com.
ReplyDeletebtw - What to expect was a staple at my house when I was pregnant. My husband joked that my large purse finally came in handy ;-).
dont' read too much of the books at first they make you paranoid and think if somethig isn't gong the way the book says something is wrong. I freaked out too much because of this! I LOVE babycenter.com!!! if you put in the baby's due date they'll send you weekly emails about whats going on in there! I'm so happy for you Dev!!!!
ReplyDeleteNOT "when you are expecting"!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!
I love "Your Pregnancy Week By Week".
ReplyDeleteExcellent, Ladies! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteBig congrats!!!!My name is Kristi and I just started following your blog....I am 6 1/2 wks prego myself through IVF
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm sooo excited for you...this is such a special time...I know you'll enjoy every second!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for the baby books! I had mine sitting around the house for two years before I got to legitimately bust them out. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteSO GLAD those books are on hand - I knew they'd be in handy for you!! :) Crystal had some great book ideas - you'll have to ask her Saturday!
ReplyDelete