Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Can't Decide

... whether or not to POAS in the morning!!! My beta isn't until Thursday, which would be 10dpt. Anyone think I might see a little line tomorrow, 8dpt? I'm dying! :)

My friends and fam tell me I need to wait. That the doctor scheduled it on Thursday for a reason. Like maybe I'd get a false positive if I test too soon, or maybe it wouldn't show up at all and I'd go on for days thinking is negative only to be wrong Thursday...

Hmmmm.... I have 2 in the bathroom cabinet... I can't decide!!!

7 comments:

  1. STEP AWAY FROM THE HPT Devon!!!! lol. I agree with your family and friends. I know its hard, but resist the urge. Until then, everything is crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say wait at least another day if you really can't wait. 8 days past is really early still. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon, Just wanted you to know that I POAS my 1st IVF and it was such a bad experience I refused to do it this time. In fact, I have 2 sticks just steps away left over from IVF#1 and they may as well be a snake :)

    I understand whatever decision you make. It is an awful wait. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

    Thinking of you every day.
    AE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely try my hardest to wait. I know it's tough, but you don't want to risk uncertainty or false disappointment and drive yourself crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wait... make you DH hide those suckers... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies! I had Zach take them away somewhere so i wouldn't be tempted! :)

    He says "THANK YOU" to you all as well. He REALLY didn't want me to test too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you didn't test! You were making me nervous with that talk!! :)

    ReplyDelete