
I am an emotional mess with a headache that won't go away. Is this normal? Perhaps a 'side effect' of all the meds?
I keep telling myself it is. And I tell Zach that too. Poor guy. He gets the brunt of it.
I just can't seem to help it. It's almost a depressed feeling. One that has no meaning behind it. I just cry easily and mope around. And eat too many peanut butter m&m's.
I've noticed bruising on my belly from my shots. I guess when you put 3 needles a day into your belly, you're bound to have some consequences! They are funny, in a weird way. B/c you can see my pattern of 'injections'. I have almost a complete straight line across my belly about 2 inches below my belly button. Perfect little round purple bruises.
And I'm not gonna lie. The shots are starting to hurt a bit. Kinda sore feeling too. Nothing that I can't handle, just uncomfortable for about 30 min after each shot.
My boobs are getting bigger too. I was hoping for smaller! My regular bras are snug around my chest and my sports bras aren't as 'can barely tell its there' comfortable either. And while I'm at it- I think my butt is getting bigger, spreading, something... I had read to expect weight gain, but man, I hoped to be an exception!
I'm sorry to complain and whine. That really wasn't my intention when I logged on. I was mostly going to ask if you ladies that have been on these meds have had the never-ending headaches and sudden moodiness. I seem to have come a long way from that!
"This to shall pass" and my daily visits to the dr start in the morning! Another daily needle and the awkwardness of daily vag ultrasounds. Oh, boy!
Big HUGS!
ReplyDeleteVent away! I'm sorry sweetie :(
ReplyDeleteIf it helps, by all means vent away! I can't imagine this being an easy process. Good luck with those headaches, hope they go away soon and your ouchies on your belly feel better!
ReplyDelete