2 hours later I get out of the shower to discover a thin line of bright red blood running down my inner thigh (sorry, tmi).
What. is. going. on?
I am not an 'official' ivf patient until Monday when I do my first shot so I don't have the weekend number of my fertility dr. I'm telling myself it's ok. That is just 'break through' bleeding. And that just like the last time I started Lu.pron I had to have a period first. I'm also telling myself it's just b/c it's my first month on it and maybe it's not totally in my system???
I'm just freaking out that when I go for my suppression check on Thursday they are going to tell me this month is a no-go b/c the lu.pron didn't suppress the endo enough (I mean, I'm having a light period!!!).
*sigh...I don't know what to think. Any suggestions or ideas? Did this happen to you on Lu.pron?
PS. I'm on cycle day 26...
No suggestions. Praying that the Lu.pron does its job.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marie
ReplyDeleteI called the weekend number today and the nurse on call called me back. She wasn't any help though. She said she would really rather me talk to my regular nurse. She said not to start my shots tomorrow until I talk to her.
{{deep breath}}
Ugh...that's the worst!!! As if there isn't enough waiting in this game, huh? Praying it is just a fluke and you'll be able to start your shots soon!!
ReplyDelete