Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

2 things I hate about this week

1.  How freakin' huge my stomach gets from AF bloat (it DOES NOT help that I am a stupid 'apple' shape)

2.  How kids in my class come up to me and touch my bloated belly and ask if there is a baby in there  "Yes, honey... a food baby" 

Geez, I can not freakin' WAIT until I am pregnant and 'let it all hang out' and be proud of a belly and answer, "Yes, honey... a real, live baby"...

4 comments:

  1. Little kids will say ANYTHING....they have no filter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, Kel. I need to put up my list of acronyms that lots of TTC blog girls use. AF is for Aunt Flow (period) :)

    I know, BP, they totally will. I'm used to it. Most of the time I remind my self that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! that's what you should do! :)

    ReplyDelete