Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm beginning to not like pb

Ok, not really.

But today I got an email inviting me to a pb kids decorating class.  For none other than... nurseries!

Yep, you heard it here.  Pb kids does decorating classes, too.

Damn, why did I sign up to receive ALL pb emails?  I have now learned my lesson.

'nuff said.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't get that email. But I DID get one inviting me to a "special event" at the Lenox Square store: Natalie Cole will be there for one hour to promote her new album.

    Huh? WTF does she have to do with Pottery Barn???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real! weird.
    They must be desperate to get people in the store to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe I got that about Natalie Cole, too!

    Oh Dev- can't believe they have those for nurseries- how hard is it? I mean really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's like Dev said: they're desperate to get people in the stores to shop.

    It's actually rather clever of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. But I would totally go if I was pregnant. I'm that addicted! haha!

    ReplyDelete