Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Journey Begins...

Well, well.  Here we are.  Starting a blog.  Been thinking about it.  Not wanting to have to.  Don't get me wrong.  There's nothing wrong with having one.  I just wish it was going to be for a different reason.  Like decorating (which I adore) or shopping (so fun), but instead... it's about... a baby.  Not my baby.  Nope.  Not pregnant-- yet.  That's why I'm here.  To write about the journey to pottery barn kids and stuffed animals, bottles and blankies.  It's been a year so far... how much longer will I have to dream...

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Wow! I ADORE the background you've used. How YOU!

    I think this blog is a good idea....a good outlet for you.

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Can't wait to see you, too!

    PS> sorry if I was short with you on the phone. It's just been a looonnng, emotional day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! :)

    Oh, I didn't feel that you were short at all....and I knew you were tired, etc. It's ok. But thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hpage - so cute, so classic, so you!! I think this blog is goign to be GREAT for you!!

    ReplyDelete