They put me in a typical room to wait and soon my gyno came in. I was ready for her. I had my insurance info and my fertility friend chart ready from my last cycle (13) ready to show her. She was impressed with my chart-- which immediately put me at ease. She was pleased with my temps and was very glad to see my clear 'O' pattern and my symptoms listed. She said that just by looking at the chart, she feels like my progesterone levels will be good (we will test them later in the month). She also said that we did ALL we could this month. "You had sex 5 times in 7 days! All during your fertile window. Wow!" Yes, we did. So... why didn't it happen? She says we're young (I'm 30, DH is 31) and WE. WILL. GET. PREGNANT. Yay for that positive comment!
So I should know something about todays blood work (FSH and Thyroid) in a couple of days. Next up is DH's SA. It's next Thursday. As supportive as he has been, I know he is not looking forward to it. But he'll survive! :) We'll know his results within 5 days after his 'drop'. Anyway, following that is my progesterone testing. We're waiting until next month for the HSG (timing wasn't good for this month).
Dr. says we'll know MUCH more once all this is done and we can figure out our plan of action. I can't wait. Seriously.
I'm so glad you got this ball rolling, Devon! I can't stress enough how much better I think you'll feel just KNOWING, you know?! Glad it wasn't painful and it sounds like you and your doc are in sync and she seems super supportive and RIGHT - you WILL! BTW - just noticed the ric rak ribbon down the side- OMG - I'm in love. Fix my page!!
ReplyDelete