So here's the breakdown:
Furniture: purchased and will be delivered before Christmas! Woohoo!
Bedding: brown / cream gingham. Love that I can do pretty much anything with it. Will probably get some fun printed crib sheets to use with it so it's not so 'gingham-y'.
Rug: It's the p.b.k rugby rug. Love it. Don't have it yet.
Book Rack: LOVE that it is open-faced! And it mounts on the wall so it saves floor space. We got an awesome little bench at an antique store (will have to take a pic of it) to go under it.
Toy Box: another p.b.k find. I realize it's a bit early to have a toy box in the room and we may not buy it now, but I included it b/c its so cute and different looking!
Initial Wall Decals: I guess they speak for themselves! Can't decide which to use (if any) but liked the idea for somewhere in the room
Dog Art: cuteness, right! Gonna keep looking around but I like them so far. We have a black lab so I do kinda wish I could find one that looks more like her. However, with my husband being a photographer, there will be plenty of photographs of her around! :)
Storage Bins: again with my p.b.k. obsession! I actually got the big green/tan and the little blue/tan one at the outlet last week! Score!
Vintage signs: these are smaller scale and can be purchased individually or as a group. I can't decide!
Rocket Poster: Love it and will have to get it soon. This is actually the only thing on this page that Z picked out on his own so it's a must-have. And I do love the top 'conquer the moon'. adorable.
What we still need to think about or decide on:
Paint color (I can't choose one!)
Chair (I really want an upholstered rocker/glider/swivel club chair but they're so expensive!)
Curtains (I'm thinking navy/brown/cream pinstripe but I don't know!)
Bookcase (or something like that to display stuff on and but storage bins on maybe???)
So there you have it! My work in progress idea board! Hope you like it! :)

First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous as a pregnant lady! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by! Love the idea board...he's already a very lucky little guy!
ReplyDeleteLove it all:) My sister and cousin are getting me a Chair glider type/Ottaman that looks like a normal chari not a glider...anyways they are getting it from walmar for 300 that includes both pieces and the slipcovers for both items...I only know the price because I was the one to find it for so cheap because my sis was going to get it at Babies R Us and I said that was way to expensive...Anyways cant wait to see it all come together:)
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is going to be SO adorably cute and YOU!
ReplyDeleteLove it! :)
xoxo
Mom
Why in the world did it take me so long to comment? I am so sorry? Everything is gorgeous, truly. HAve you picked out a paint color? I think it would be so cute to do Navy and white walls....Can't wait to hear. Hope you are feeling okay.
ReplyDelete