So my good friend Nikki is helping us start a registry Tuesday night. I am SO thankful for her help! I have some ideas and know the basic stuff we have to have, but I know there is a lot that a mom (of a boy especially!) can help me with!!!
So...my question for you soon-to-be-mommys or mommys already, what would be, or is, on your 'must have' list???

Great question! I hope you gets some awesome feedback. You know I can't help! All I can say is ask Mary or Crystal since they recently had babies!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my Born Free bottles, the Homedics Lullaby Sound Spa, Avent pacifiers, Moby wrap, Angelcare motion monitors, and lots and lots of plain white oneseis to wear under everything now that it's cold outside!!! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCan't give any advice, but good luck! I bet you'll have a blast getting registered! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish there was some helpful advice to give you... Hey, you can look at my registry at BRU to see what we registered for...that might help : ) I'm anxious to hear what people say.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDeletePS> mama dew - thanks for visiting and for the item suggestions! I did register for the Moby wrap, pacifiers, and the Angelcare monitors were looked at (but I'm putting hubby in charge of that one) and I've got to look at those bottles still! I couldn't remember the name of them when i was there last night!