weight: +9 total. I thought I was doing ok but then yesterday a teacher told me she didn't think I'd make it to March and today a parent asked if it was just one! She said he must be a big baby! WHAT!?!? I knew to expect this kind of talk - but man it hurts. I realize I've gotten bigger but it's all belly! Should I worry?sleep: better! I think rotating the mattress helped. I have a cold so that is yucky, but overall- much better
exercise: I walked Sadie one day. I know- pitiful.
cravings: chips and my morning drink - OJ & Sprite (yum)
maternity clothes: yeah! They're great! I'm mostly wearing maternity pants and in the pics I'm wearing one of my new Mother.hood Mat.ernity dresses. :) I had to get a new pair of jeans this week. I originally bought a size too big and was wearing them anyway. But I finally gave in and got a new pair in my size and I'll put the others away for a month or so till I need them!
mood: pretty cheery. I'm learning to let the small stuff go. As my mom always says "put it in a bubble and blow it away!!!"gender: BOY! I still can't believe it! I walk around all day thinking to myself 'I'm having a boy. A boy. Whoa!'
baby: the length of a carrot and his eyebrows and eyelids are present now!
movement: FINALLY! Woohoo! I was so excited to feel him move and loved that Z could feel it too. Can't wait for more!
nursery: Well I must say, as I knew, knowing the gender makes a WORLD of difference! I had been looking around for inspiration before but couldn't decide on a specific design. Now that I know boy, we are pretty sure we're going to go kinda modern/contemporary! Z wants a 'cool' nursery! I'll see what I can do! I hear it all starts with the bedding, so we'll see! I'll post more over the weekend maybe of our ideas so far!
other: We visited our nephew the other night. It is going to be so fun for our little guy to have a cousin only 6 months older! They are going to get into lots of trouble together! haha! Anyway, the baby was really fussy and Z quieted him down! It was amazing to watch. He is going to make an amazing daddy. He had him up on his chest/shoulder bouncing, spinning in a bouncy circle, and talking to him. He was like the baby whisperer! haha!
Also, Z's mom's friends want to throw us a baby shower in January! Yay! I know I'll have one at school/work around then, too. So excited! We had one at school yesterday for a girl who is due in December with her little boy. I paid LOTS of attn to all the boy stuff she got! I know NOTHING about boys! :)
My friend, Nikki, is going to help us register (or at least start a registry) Tuesday night! SO EXCITED! I walked in BRU the other weekend and had to leave. Can you say overwhelming!?!?
Ok, off to relax in front of the TV! Happy Friday Eve!
First off Girlie you look Fab dont listen to those other peeps:)
ReplyDeleteand yes Babies R us is def overwhelming...there is so much stuff to choose from...so many options/products!!! I left the store with a headache but at the same time it was exciting...Def a fellow Mom will be a big help:)
Cant wait to see your ideas for a nursery...we are painting ours this weekend...so slow but sure its coming together:)
YAY! We started registering the other day. I figured that if we do it in stages, it might not be so bad, otherwise it could get overwhelming.
ReplyDeletePlease don't listen to what other people say. You look great! You could be the tiniest and have a little tiny belly and people would still say the same thing.
ReplyDeleteGreat post - you sound so happy! I know it's great to know the gender and get going on the nursery! You know I LOVE contemporary nurseries!! I know it's going to be awesome. And OMG people are so effing rude. You look fabulous and they're ridiculous and out of line. Sigh. You're doing great!
ReplyDelete