Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

24 weeks


weight: +14.  I gained 5 in the last month!  whoa!  I sure hope it's not too much!

sleep: haven't been able to sleep in on the weekends at.all.  so weird!  I wake up at 5 to pee and then I'm wide awake again at 7-8.  I have been getting up and starting laundry and catching up on TiVo!

exercise: no... I should take this off!

cravings: back to desserts!  haha!   Current craving: cherry pie!  I'm gonna have to make one tomorrow!

maternity clothes: yep.  Still wearing a lot of my regular tops but maternity bottoms all the way!

mood: pretty up these days.  I think the vaca time helps!  

gender: BOY!  We have a first name but are still working on his middle name.  Will share soon!

baby: ear of corn!  His lungs and tastebuds are developing this week.  Better watch what I eat!

movement: Yes and I love it!  It's still really low (all below my belly button) but there have been a few times these past couple of days when the strength of his kicks really surprise me!  Z felt some good ones last night!

nursery:  We purchased the crib and changing dresser.  I'm super excited about it.  I'll post my idea board for the nursery tomorrow. I forgot to do it already!  :)

other:  I got to see my SIL and our nephew the other night for an early Thanksgiving with them b/c they were with the in-laws today.  He is 3 months now and I can't believe how much he has changed already!  He is a doll baby.  Makes the cutest expressions and holds his head up so well!  I fed him his bottle and rocked and burped him... so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new picture:) You look Wonderful!!!! and Cant wait to hear about the name/nursery ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really DO look great, Dev!!!!

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete