Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Maternity Clothes Shopping

I decided I didn't have the time or energy to deal with the mall and the maternity store. So... online shopping it was! I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, bought clothes online before. Yes, I know, I'm like the last person left in the world who does not online shop. There is just something about going into the store, seeing it on display, seeing all the colors, feeling it, trying it on. idk. call me crazy! haha!!

Anyway, I ordered some cute stuff (and some undies) from Mother.hood Matern.ity via A.ma.zon last week and they came in! I did a little fashion show last night to make sure it all fit and it all does, for the most part. The cute denim dress is a little big, but I figure in a month or so it'll be just right and I'll just layer it with tights and boots! YAY! Gotta say- it was easy to fill up the cart and this whole 'delivery at your door' is kinda fun!!! I can get addicted to this!!!

Here's what I got:

4 comments:

  1. Did some maternity shopping today! I bought a few things online from Old Navy...some were okay, others have to go back. Target also has some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute choices!! I haven't shopped online for clothes for myself, but I have purchased a ton of infant clothes for baby J this past month!! There are some great deals out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maternity clothes shopping was so frustrating for me because the selection in my area is ridiculously horrible. I also prefer to not buy clothes online so that I can try them on and not deal with the hassle of returning them, plus I hate paying for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the dress on the bottom right is insanely cute! Love them all but that dress?! Heart!

    ReplyDelete