Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Belly Pics :)

These were taken @ 17w 3d by my talented husband!  It was strange to be the subject of a photo shoot by him!  I'm used to helping behind the lens.  :)  It was really fun, though! I am so glad we were able to get our little Sadie in some pics, too.  Looking forward to more when my belly grows!!!









11 comments:

  1. These pics are great:) You are adorable Prego Lady with such a cute bump!!!! We are debating whether we should do our own pictures or hire someone....we have a really nice Nikon with a tripod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! You look so cute, beautiful, and WONDERFUL! What great pictures and what a blessed bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Devon! You look so great! I have not forgotten your gift I am waiting to see pink or blue. I cannot wait and you both look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L♥VE the pics!! They all came out beautiful! Your husband did a great job, although he already had such a pretty model. =0]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love looooooooooove them! (Especially the last one!!!) You look great and your bump is adorable!!!
    How's the pain, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) thanks you guys! It was a really fun experience and I'm already thinking about what I might wear next time! :) And I'll have to get our little sadie girl a new collar to wear, too. (she LOVES her collars!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Alex, MUCH better! The pains are still coming but more sporadic like the books said they'd be. Thank goodness! I can handle that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So your blog looks amazing and you know how I feel about these pictures - LOVE! Help me update my blog - SO cute over here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heavens you are precious! The pictures are GORGEOUS!The one of you sitting on the front steps might be my fave, but then again the one you used as your header is pretty hard to beat. I am so happy for you! We've got some news on our blog!

    ReplyDelete