Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

20 weeks

weight: +7 total 

sleep: I sure miss sleeping on my stomach!  I am getting used to sleeping on my side with a little pillow between my knees but sometimes I wake up with sore hips.  We rotated the mattress so maybe that'll help!

exercise: I know I need to, but after being on my feet and walking the halls, playground, and classroom all day I can't muster the energy when i get home!

cravings: fruit , crystal light water bottle drink mixer thingys, and Mexican food!

maternity clothes: yep! I yank on the pants most of the day but it's worth it to not have to deal with the belly band (which was convenient there for a while).  I still haven't worn all the clothes I got  a few weeks ago b/c it's been too warm!  Weird weather here in GA!

mood: still pretty emotional during the week due to work stuff.  I am going to have to make some major decisions about my job for next year.  I can't work 7-6 with a baby at home.  It isn't fair to our little family.  So something will have to give. 

gender: agh!  I'm so back and forth!  Especially after having a dream of each.  The chinese gender pre.dictor says girl.  But to me my belly seems low (maybe??) so now I'm thinking boy... Zach still thinks girl.  We find out Tuesday!

baby: the length of a banana

movement: I don't think so.  It bothers me and had me extra emotional yesterday (my official halfway day).  I know there is still time.  And sometimes I think I feel something but then I am like, 'no that wasn't it'.  Can't wait to see him/her move at that sonogram appt!  I'll feel much better then!

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks!  What a blessing!

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful!!!

    I'm SO excited to find out if we're pink or blue!!!! :)

    I'm so proud of you for the way you're handling things. You're much stronger than you think!!!

    love and hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeee!!!! Halway there:) With all the holidays coming up time will really fly:)

    ReplyDelete