Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Enjoying my vacay!

My mom and I did some shopping today. Well, we intended to do some RETURNING and I was really just along for the ride. But of COURSE I ended up shopping! I was feeling good, relaxed, happy. Ahhh...almost like my 'old' self!
Here is some of the stuff I bought---

Cute flannel nightgown at the Gap. How cute will it be with some grey leggings and some of those sweater sock/boot things!?!

Adorable grey/cream shift dress. All the sale stuff was an additional 40% off so I got this for $27!!! Love them both!













Next we were continued my search for euro shams and nightstand lamps (2 things I've been looking for forever!!!) Went into WestElm looking for lamps and came across these cool euro shams! I got 2 of the tan/sandlewood color. They are linen on the reverse side with cool wooden buttons. They look so great on our bed!

We had so much fun out today! It was brisk and not too trafficky and crowded at the stores. Ahhh... that's what I'm talking about! Yay for vacay!

3 comments:

  1. We really DID have a good day! I loved being at Atlantic Station...all brisk and wintry feeling and decorated for the holidays. So fun!

    As for the lamps and the shams: score!!!

    Also all your great deals at GAP! :)

    Your vacay week is off to a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say that nightgown would also make a cute top!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete