Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Appt. Made

I have an appointment Wednesday morning. The day before Thanksgiving. I'm really excited. Somehow I feel better already just by taking the first step and scheduling the appointment. I can't wait to get all of my feelings off my chest and be on my way 'back' to feeling normal again!

PS. It helps tremendously that I am off all next week for Thanksgiving break! I can really concentrate on me! (how selfish am I!?!?) haha! but you know what I mean...

3 comments:

  1. YOU are not a bit selfish!

    I'm so happy that you've taken this step. I'm proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky you get the whole week off! I just get Thursday and Friday.
    Good luck with your appt.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to hear this! I bet it will do you a world of good, you'll see! Keep us updated, praying for ya! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete