I must say, though I was very disappointed and I cried in the Dr. Office when they told me my cyst was still there and we would have to do IVF, I'm somehow not freaking out about it anymore. (or at least for right now). It's been a relief to kind of 'let go' of my manic late night google fests and sleepless nights worrying what, why, how, etc...
I've been going out more, hanging out with friends, reconnecting with friends, cooking dinners, spending more quality time with Zach. I'm finding myself actually looking forward to these next 3 months. It such a nice change. What a blessing!
Awwwwww......that's so wonderful, Dev! This post makes me happy!
ReplyDeletexo
~Mom
I liked reading this post. :) Love you, Dev - so glad you're feeling better about everything. Now when am I going to see you?! Miss you. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling positive!
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely wonderful...you're using this time perfectly... preparing your mind, body and soul for BABY!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!!! :)
ReplyDelete