'Top Gun' is on. One of my fav movies. I think this is the one where my young, innocent self fell in total love with Tom Cruise. Maverick was cocky, confident, and sexy. I loved him again in 'Cocktail' and 'Far and Away'. Ahhhh...
Then he got older and I got older and he got weird and I got smart. haha! No, I don't regret my first celebrity crush! I still claim it! :)
Love the new background!! (and top gun of course!)
ReplyDeleteMy husband's favorite movie is Top Gun. We have the sound track and he wanted our first dance at our wedding to be Danger Zone. I had to say to that one.
ReplyDeletefbi: thanks, girl! I love the little owls!
ReplyDeletekelly: LOL! It is a great soundtrack and a great song! I need to dig my soundtrack out-- that may be good for my Monday morning drive to work! :)
LOVE love LOVE this background! precious! :)
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing Top Gun at the movie theater and then owning the VHS. Good times.... ;-)