Friday
~ Got a much needed haircut and bought fantastic smelling Bumble & Bumble curl product. It's amazing how much difference a trim can make-- especially when you have curly hair!
~ My friend Tara came over and we hit up a boutique sale downtown. I got an adorable Antropolo.gie style dress, a super soft bobi shirt, and a gorgeous pair of handmade earrings for$126!
~ While shopping we heard about a tv show being filmed around here and the cast and crew is staying at the hotel the boutique sale was in!!! A CW show, Vampire Nights, is being filmed. On Monday, the Lifetime show I love, Drop Dead Diva, is being filmed around here, too! I hate I'll be at work!
~ Zach and I ordered Domino's for dinner and caught up on a show we both enjoy, Royal Pains, on USA. We feel they should retitle the show, Hank Med.
Saturday
~ woke up with my 'usual as of late' nervous stomach. Little worried to leave the house so I make a day of being at home! I do laundry and play on the internet. I watched a lot of FRIENDS, as I have all summer (yay for the series box set!!!) and enjoy a nap and some yummy bbq for dinner.
~ I'm up to the episodes on FRIENDS where Chandler and Monica are ttc. I guess I never realized the trouble they had since I was no where near babies when the show originally aired. It was interesting to see them go through things that us in the IF world go through. The doc appts, SA's, and the waiting game for test results. It was sad...
~ Around 8:30 I decided I needed to give exercise a go. Totally random. So I put on headphones, grabbed my iPhone and took off walking toward downtown. It was fun to walk past all of the "Saturday Night Nightlife". I was gone for about 30 minutes or so. I felt better when I got home.
~ After a quick shower, Zach and I watched 'GetSmart'. It was cute!
Today
~ I need to be working on lesson plans (school starts tomorrow!!!), but I can't get motivated. I've been watching tv and doing laundry instead!
~ The birds nest in the backyard has been abandoned, but there are 4 baby birds hanging out back there! cuteness!
~ The TimeTraveler's Wife is still eyeing me. I've got to read it!
~ I'm craving a sandwich from a yummy butcher shop/sandwich shop down the street.
And for my question:
I feel crazy taking so many meds all of a sudden. In the past 2 years, I have only taken my daily allergy pill. Since I've had the LAP in June, I've had pain pills, nausea pills, antibiotics, prenatal vitamins, and bc pills prescribed to me. That's a lot of 'extra' drugs in my system. When I had the ultrasound/hysteroscopy the girls told me that the antibiotic will kill my stomach (that explains a lot).
So, what I'm wondering, do I keep taking the prenatal vitamins with the bc pills? Seems counter-productive I guess.
Anyway, hope everyone's weekend has been great!
You go back to school tomorrow?! I have another week and I feel like that's a bit early.
ReplyDeleteI don't think taking a prenatal vitamin and bcp is a bad idea. I wouldn't think the combo could hurt...is that what your doctor has you doing? I would think it's like taking any other vitamin, but I could be wrong.
Thanks so much for the blog award!
Busy, productive weekend! Good for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate I missed all the action there in town. Who would have thought all that would be going on?!?!?!?