Upon our return I had to switch to 'school mode'. I hit up the mall for some clothing deals, hit the schoolbox for bulletin board accents and nametags and all that good stuff, and cleaned out & organized my closets AGAIN so everything was ready! Thursday night we went up to the amphitheater and saw/listened to Willie Nelson, John Mellancamp, and Bob Dylan. Thank goodness for ponchos and umbrellas because of course it rained on us! But it was fun.
Until AF arrived. During the concert.
I had mixed emotions. On one hand, this was good news-- it meant that I could call and schedule my next RE appt so we can do the ultrasound and get our plan of baby action ready. On the other hand, this was disappointing news-- our 'try on our own' efforts had not paid off.
Anyway, I spent the weekend feeling yucky and watching FRIENDS. (I own the box set of the series and have been watching it straight through. Of course, this weekend happened to be the episodes where Rachel has her baby!)
Today I started back to school. This week is pre-planning. We have a furlough day Thursday and a no work day Friday and the kids start Monday! So I've got 3 days to get my room together in between meetings and visiting/gossiping with friends! I got a lot done today, thanks to my amazing parapro, but it was a long day. I left my house at 7:15 am and literally pulled in the garage at 7:15 pm. I was so grateful to walk in the door to Zach cooking dinner! yay! What a good hubby!
Now I need to get to bed to do it all again tomorrow!
Wow busy girl!!! Its always crazy going back into the school year...so much to do!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to rent a cabin for a couple years now...DH and I just never got around to doing it...sounds so relaxing!! Maybe I'll try for a winter getaway!!
Sorry about AF...but its just one less AF you have to endure before you get your miracle!! Can't wait to hear about your RE trips!!!
Sorry AF arrived! I can't believe you go back to school so soon! I have two weeks and a pile of "stuff" in our extra room that will find it's new home when I go back to work!
ReplyDeleteSorry about AF, but now you can start making plans with your RE! I love going back to school time believe it or not. I am like a kid in the candy store buying things for my class and kids. I go back on the 17th, but am not looking forward to my messy room. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad y'all were able to go to the mountains. You needed that! :)
ReplyDeleteThe beginning of the school year is ALWAYS crazy, isn't it? ;-)