
REALLY DO COME TRUE!!!!
I. am. pregnant.
whoa. I can't believe it. It seems so surreal. I can't stop shaking!!! agh!!!
Our due date is March 17th.
Oh, and my beta was 144. Another one Monday! It needs to double, double, double!
Thank you ladies so much for your support & encouragement! It means so much to me!
Ok, going to eat something now! I've been on pins and needles all day and couldn't even THINK about food. But my crying headache and shakiness are telling me it's time.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'M PREGNANT! EEEEEEEEEEKKKK! :)
OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a friend of Kelly's and have been following your blog for quite some time now and praying for you!! I just KNEW it would happen for you!! You totally deserve every ounce of happiness that this baby will bring you!! You have so much fun and excitement ahead of you!!!!!!!! YAY, I know Kelly is over the moon happy to be an aunt!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was sooooooooooo thinking about you all day!!!! thank you for texting me and giving me the news! I can't wait to see you love and cherish every moment!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! That is SO exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI have checked your blog about every 30 minutes!!!
ReplyDeleteWe got pregnant on the same day. I can't believe it!
Dreams really do come true... Congratulations, AE
I know you don't know me but I follow your blog. Congratulations!!I am SOOO happy for you and your husband. I got the biggest smile on my face when I saw this and I almost want to cry! I remember waiting for my betas in Decemember and now I am getting ready to meet my little boy next month :)
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm SO happy for you! Congratulations a million times over!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!!! So very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know i'm just absolutely thrilled for you - let the excitement (and shopping!) begin!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOO!!!!! Just got home from school and was SO hoping to read this!!! Hooray!!!! St.Patty's baby that's so cool!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Devon!!! Congrats to you both! Praying that the numbers double! See? Wasn't it worth the wait not to POAS? :-). I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! CONGRATS!! Soooooooooo happy for you! I really felt this would work for you. I can't wait to follow in your PG journey.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you and I can't wait for your next exciting post.
BTW love the outfit. They had that at our Target but they didn't have Kailyn's size.
Hooray!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd the little outfit it sooo cute!
Love the onesie. It is too cute.
ReplyDeleteCongrats.
Devon!!! OMG! I am so excited for you and am praying for an excellent, high number on Monday...enjoy this time with your hubby, you deserve it! Love the onesie!
ReplyDelete