Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Waiting ... UPDATE ~ Trigger Tonight!

Thanks you guys for helping me out with my question about good follicle size. I actually ended up having a follie scan and appt this morning and asked my ivf nurse too. Like A.E.'s, she said between 1.8-2.2. As of this morning, I have 19 measurable follicles; however, only 14 of them are good. The other 5 are 'filled'.

Here's where we are:
Right Ovary: 2.1, 1.7, 1.5, 1.4, 1.4, 1.3, 1.3
Left Ovary: 3.2, 2.8, 2.0, 1.9, 1.9, 1.7, 1.7

My ivf nurse said everything looked great and she was anxious to get my estra.diol number. She said I could go either way as far as triggering. She said I'm 7 & 7. 7 are already at ideal size and 7 more are very close. She said Dr. K may want me to do one more shot of lu.pron & foll.i.stim to get those little ones one more boost but on the other hand, he may say trigger tonight so I don't over stimulate and get sick.

So now I wait. I'm dying to know if we are triggering tonight!!! As soon as I find out, I'll update! Thanks again, ladies! It's so fun sharing this craziness with someone who understands all of this! Trust me- I NEVER in a million years thought the highlight of my day would be measuring follicles!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE~ Got my estra.diol number: 2149 and.....We trigger TONIGHT!!!!! OMG! I'm freaking out! I actually cried for a minute after I hung up the phone. I mean, excited but kinda scared to death all at the same time. I suddenly feel like I have forgotten all I know about the ER and hoping Zach remembers how to concoct our little trigger shot medicine for our 8:00 pm shot tonight! YIKES!


5 comments:

  1. DONE! It looked a lot worse than it felt! It wasn't bad at all. I guess all those lu.pron and foll.i.stim injections helped me build up to it! :)

    thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done? Oh Wow! Good luck! That's so exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete