
"I don't know what the future holds...but I know who holds the future."
I've been carrying this quote around with me since last summer after I had my lap and was so down and disappointed. It has carried me through the ups and downs of this year and will continue to carry me through the night tonight as I anxiously await tomorrows egg retrieval.
Praying for sweet dreams, a calm heart, and a successful retrieval tomorrow morning.
xoxo
Devon, I can't believe tomorrow's the day! I'm praying that you get tons of beautiful eggies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs always wishing you the best of luck!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
ReplyDeleteAhhh exciting! I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that quote! I dropped it into a post a while back and it has always been an encouragement to me. Praying for you and your retrieval tomorrow!! Blessings and hugs!
ReplyDeleteDevon, Here we are. Who'd have thought we'd both end up having our retrieval the same morning?
ReplyDeleteYou are on my heart this morning and I pray everything goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear. AE
THANKS ladies!!! We are at the surgery center now. I'm trying to stay distracted :). Praying I have a good report this afternoon!
ReplyDeleteKelli- you know, I think I may have gotten the quote from you actually. I remember it being from a blog and it really speaking to me. :)
AE- I know it! Crazy that we both fell on te same day. I gotta say it brings me comfort knowing I'm not alone in this today. :). Can't wait to hear from you later!
Xoxo ladies!!!