1. an elementary school without children in it is just plain weird
2. amazing how much stuff kids can hide and lose under furniture
3. i am prepping my room for August like a crazy person b/c in my mind, i'm gonna start the new year in my first trimester and i won't want to be climbing up on furniture to hang stuff on walls
4. ivf meds start in less than a week!
5. i never joined the new gym. i should be exercising to counteract this lu.pron. ugh.
6. i haven't had any more 'baby dreams' since the one about a little baby girl in a green dress. this worries me a bit. but being as that the baby dream i did have was the only one i've ever had, maybe i shouldn't worry
7. i wish my little sadie girl wasn't so scared of rain, storms, and fireworks. this weekend and tonight have been a mess. poor pup has been under every bed in the house!
ok, all for now. gotta go make a reminder note for Z to pick up the ivf meds tomorrow!
You lucky bug! I still have 6 more days to go. I love your positive thinking and am believing with you that you will be in your first trimester when you get back. Happy Summer! Pray for my sanity because these kids are soooo ready for summer and in the mean time they are driving me crazy! :-).
ReplyDeleteHooray for pre-planning and positive thinking!!! I'm SO excited for you and your upcoming IVF journey which will absolutely result in success!!! I'm keeping my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're getting so much ready for the next school year! I bet it is weird without the kiddos. I'm glad you're thinking such positive thoughts - I am too!
ReplyDelete