Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

It's All About the Timing

As scared to death as I am of getting the shot and suffering possible side effects and paying freakin' $750 for A SHOT, I'm also a bit thankful for the timing of it. Wanna know what's kept me distracted? (I know you're on the edge of your seat/couch/bed/etc) HAHA! :)

  1. The house hunting, paperwork dealing, and pre-decorating have majorly distracted me!
  2. I'm gonna get stuck with the lovely needle during my Spring Break (yes, this is bittersweet)
  3. I'm spending the 4 days BEFORE the shot in NYC, baby! yeah! I'm so pumped. I've never been in the Spring! Only fall and winter. Looking forward to central park! (and LOTS of other stuff!)
  4. I hosted my fun book club meeting this month. Which meant I had a book to read and a mini party to plan! We read They Did it with Love. Very good, light mystery! Had me up until the very end!
  5. My SIL is having a boy. We found out a couple of weeks ago. This just pumped me up more for getting brave and strong about the shot and trying to think positive! My SIL's pregnancy is moving right along and now that we know the sex and the name, it's giving me major baby fever (as if it's not already there!)
  6. It's soon. It's almost here. I haven't had to wait too long and over analyze things and stress. It's been on the backburner (thanks to all my distractions!)
  7. And finally...it's ONE STEP CLOSER TO A BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment