- House hunting continued every weekend and some weeknights --- ooooohhh, the things I've seen!!! The good, bad, and UGLY for sure! (and some scary! I came home crying 2x!)
- My Stepdad has a heart attack! Go to Alabama to be there for his double bypass surgery. He is recovering so well! We are SO thankful!
- Find THE house! woohoo! Put an offer on it. Go back and forth for days...finally agree on a price. Then begins the inspections, etc... So glad Z is taking care of all that stuff! I'm like "tell me where to sign!"
- ivf consult. overwhelming to say the least. meeting with the dr. was good. he was so calm about everything and answered all of our questions and even answered some we hadn't even thought to ask! It was the financial part of the meeting that was crazy. And the scheduling stuff. See, after yet another vag ultrasound to confirm that dang cyst, dr. K wants me on a month of Lu.pron to supress it before beginning the ivf treatment. but it's hard to schedule all that b/c i have to get the shot while on my period. And even with birth control, I still don't know exactly when that'll be...And wow-- more paperwork and lots of blood work to be done!
- schedule a vaca! Z says we need to get away before all the ivf stuff starts. so we are leaving friday night for NYC! It's perfect timing..because we close on the house Wednesday, I've got another dr appt Thursday, and then Friday starts spring break!
- hosted a bool club meeting (we read "they did it with love"-- SO GOOD!)
- helped Z with 2 weddings and 3 baby photo shoots.
Ok, I think that catches me up for the most part. I left my work craziness out, but who cares about that! haha!
So all in all, it's been good but busy. We're glad my stepdad is recovering so well, the house stuff is almost done, and we should be all moved in before beginning the ivf treatment!!! WOOHOO! It's FINALLY all coming together!
I was wondering when you were gonna post! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad that things are falling into place for you!
ReplyDeleteYayyyyyy on the new house!! So exciting, Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your vaca & can't wait to see pics of the new place soon!
Oh and welcome back! lol
Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is going private.
Will you send your e-mail to mom.genes@yahoo.com so I can invite you?
thanks ya'll! I'm SO glad it's finally coming together! I hope to be happy & pregnant in my new house this summer!!! :)
ReplyDelete