Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Christmas Pics

My little family... Me, Zach, and Sadie
My sister Kelly and her husband, Austin, and their little pupper Reuben
My mom and stepdad and their pups, Buster and Momo

A Tiffany's surprise from my hubby! Cute earrings and...
This awesome 'key' necklace! I was SO Excited!!!

We had a great Christmas spending lots of time with our families. We spent Christmas Eve at our house hosting my family for a yummy lasagna dinner and gifts, then Christmas Day we went over to Zach's parents house for lunch/dinner and gifts. It was great to see his family; especially his grandparents! They are a hoot! I'll have to post some of those pictures, too, once I get them all downloaded. Hope everyone's Christmas was great! I can't believe how much time and thought goes into Christmas for it to be over so quickly!!! I miss it already! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and hubby! I am glad your christmas was a peaceful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful X-mas. Wishing you a even happier New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! We had the best time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole it was great! Wishing you a wonderful New Year too!

    BP: we did! :)

    ReplyDelete