Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

We got a tree!

We decided to support one of our local churches and we walked down the street to their tree farm. The people we so nice and the trees were all beautiful-- even the 'Charlie Brown' trees! :) My mom joined us in our 'tree adventure' and my husband, ever the photographer, took a TON of pictures! Now that we finally have it home, we need to finish decorating it! More photos to come!







5 comments:

  1. Be cuter! I mean REALLY! Love it - I know you love the real trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and your mom! Can't wait to see the tree all decorated. Hubby and I are foregoing the tree this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks great! We also just got our tree yesterday.
    Cute pic of you & your mom.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. fbi: you are so funny! I do love a real tree-- esp the smell, just not the mess so much!

    Marie: thank you! my mom is fun! We finished decorating last night now I just need to get a picture of it! I understand you guys foregoing a tree this year-- I REALLY thought about it myself

    nicole: thank you, thank you! will you be posting pics of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun is that! My favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally, and I've always wanted to pick out a tree and carry it home like that! You guys picked a great one!

    ReplyDelete