Instead of trying to get little, individual gifts for my coworkers this year, I decided to bake. I made 'chocolate-peanut clusters'. Yum. I got to use my new Christmas entertaining stuff that I got on sale at Swoozies last year and it looked so cute! Anyway, here's what I made...
The ingredients:

Cooling...

The cute Christmas platter & bowl!

Now here's my simple recipe:::
2 jars dry roasted peanuts (1 salted, 1 unsalted)
1 square german chocolate
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 pkgs almond bark
Crock pot on LOW
Break up chocolate bar and almond bark into pieces
Pour nuts, choc. chips, and the broken up pieces of choc. bar and almond bark into pot
DON'T STIR & DON'T REMOVE TOP
Cook 3 hours
Remove top, stir, and drop on wax paper
Candy will harden as it cools
I still can't get over how they totally wiped that huge bowl of candy out! LOL
ReplyDeleteI'll have to let Valerie know that you still make her recipe. She'll be so pleased. :)
Yum - i'm definitely going to make these!!!! THanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnything made in a crockpot has to be yummy!
ReplyDelete