Once I got over my bad zo.loft experience, I was able to catch up on celebrating my 31st birthday (amongst all the other December holiday hooplah!). To start off the fun, my husband surprised me with tickets to the Ra.dio City Christmas Spectacular at the Fabu.lous F.o.x Theatre!

My family and friends also showered me with gifts... they are so sweet! I couldn't find pics of everything, but here's a sampling of my goodies!




This necklace is from a seriously thoughtful friend who went through 4 years of ttc before being blessed with her little boy...
I got 2 of these lamps from my mom for our bedroom night stands! Love them!
The apothocary jars look cool on my mantle...
These super cute boots are from my sister and her hubby. I've been wanting new black boots for such a long time. I was so excited!
My coat is a darker, charcoal grey color. I love it. the hood is even detachable!

wow!! such nice gifts you got! and love the necklace!! i bought that for my mom last year. every year since i can remember she would save the wish bone and we would make a wish and pull to see who wins. so when i saw that necklace i thought of her and bought it.
ReplyDeletehope you have a wonderful x-mas!
I am glad you had a happy birthday. I especially love the necklace. You seem to have an awesome family. Thinking of you
ReplyDeleteLove all of your gifts - can't wait to see the mantle and all of your Christmas decorations - you're so good!!
ReplyDeleteNicole: I had never seen/heard of the wishbone necklace before and I love it! It is such a thoughtful gift. I hope to get one for a friend of mine soon!
ReplyDeleteMarie: My family is wonderful! thinking of you, too!
FBI: you are so funny! The house is decorated for sure! can't wait to see you tomorrow!
So glad you had a fun birthday this year, Sweetie!
ReplyDeleteLove all your gifts and SO glad you got to see the Rockettes! :)