My teacher insurance does not cover anything toward fertility treatment. Everything we've done so far with Dr.K has been out of pocket. With such a big deposit needed to begin IVF, we're holding off until January.
I'm okay with this. It'll give me a chance to organize, get centered, relax, prepare, and most importantly, spend some time with Zach. It'll be good for us to have a few months to be able to be 'us' without always talking about dr appts or schedules or meds or side effects etc...
In the spirit of me 'prepping' for IVF, does anyone recommend any books on IVF? Or couples going through the process?
Thanks for commenting on our blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to meet another friend. I'll check in on you regularly...
Have a happy Sunday.
PS - I'm jealous you're in the South. : )
(oh, how I miss it)
If you need anything or someone to listen about the process just let me know.
ReplyDelete