It took us a little while to 'get into the grove' but boy once we did we went a little wild! The LOFT has some cute stuff for fall!!! They also had a sale going on sweaters (select sweaters were buy 1 get the 2nd half off). I got 2 sweaters, a cute short sleeve shirt, and a pair of jeans! Banana Republic had a sale on their sale stuff (buy 2 sale items get the 3rd for FREE!). I got Zach a sweater and a pair of shorts and I got a cute gray shrug. :) After the mall we hit up Old Navy (cardicoats were $20) and DSW (I got 2 pairs of super cute flats both on sale!). I wanted rain boots but they are totally sold out. It's amazing all the rain we've gotten here in GA recently! I looked at boots for fall/winter, too. I need some black ones. I just can't seem to fall in love with the black. I love them all in brown! *sigh... shopping woes! haha!
It was so nice to get out of the house today and have some girl time. We left at 2:00 and I got home around 9:15! That's a long shopping trip! My poor Sadie girl missed me and I felt bad. She kept jumping up on me and now she's laying on the couch with me. She's such a sweet puppy girl! (I need to post a pic of her one day! I don't have any pics on this laptop. She is such a cutie! She's a black lab). Anyway, we are blogging and "She's All That" is on in the background. Do you remember that movie? With Freddie Prinze Jr.? It's not that great or anything--I think I just stopped on it when channel surfing b/c he was in it. Reminded me that he and his pretty wife Sarah Michelle had their baby girl this week (or was it last week?). They named her Charlotte. I thought it was a pretty, nice, NORMAL celebrity baby name! :)
Ok, I'm off to read my book club book since I have not started it and I am hosting the meeting Wednesday night! We are reading "The Girl Who Stopped Swim.ming". Happy Weekend!
PS. I heard from the Dr. yesterday-- NO LU.PRON! He's gonna let me just stay on bcp! Though I am not getting back on that awful Des.o.gen! ugh! that stuff was terrible!
I watched that movie yesterday too!! It was a blast from the past! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou totally gave me the shopping bug...I may have to hit the mall later!! :o)
Old Navy had sweaters for $20?? I will have to stop by there. Glad you got out and enjoyed your self! ps. I heart Freddie Prinze jr. I love him in "Down to You" with Julia Stiles.
ReplyDeletehaha that movie is so awesomely bad! Love it!! Take pictures of all your new stuff! and SO GLAD no lupron - WOO!!!
ReplyDeletesweetpeanme: yeah-- I love watching movies I own (or not own) on tv. I totally forget about them and then one day there they are!
ReplyDeleteDid you shop today? :)
Kelly: yeah, girl! They had all their "cardi-coats" on sale for $20. cuteness! Freddie is a cutie. I liked him in that one, too. He was a chef or training to be, right? He always seems to play such a sensitive guy. I'm not a huge Julia Stiles fan though
FBI: it is!!! haha! I should take some pics. Really, i need a new camera. the iPhone camera is not that good. YAY for no lu.pron!
Glad you had such a great Saturday! :)
ReplyDeleteand ESPECIALLY glad for NO lupron!