Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mission Accomplished

The RE appointment has finally been made!  Woohoo!  SO glad to have that off of my 'to-do' list.  Guess how quick they are getting us in... 1 week!!!  7 days!!!  NEXT TUESDAY!  I can't believe it!  I'm so excited I don't know what to do first to prepare!  I've got my records, test results, and surgery photos in a folder ready.  Anything else I need???

*sigh...

What a relief it is just to know that an appointment is made. A bonus is that they told me that we WILL HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION before we leave that day!!!  Wow!

I'm so happy that I forgot how scared I was about ttc this month and we gave it a go!  (hope that's not tmi!)  

;-)

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Can't wait to see what your RE decides to do! (But hoping that this month will work out for you and you won't be needing their services!!!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sure you will, but let us know how it goes. Also please let me know what you ended up needing to bring with you. I need to start preparing for my 8/12 appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetpeanme: thanks :) and wouldn't that be something?!?!?

    Jennifer: I will get back to you as soon as I get everything together!

    ReplyDelete