While the RE appointment is still not made (but will be by 8:30 Monday morning!), I must admit that I have slept better since making that decision than I have slept since my surgery last month. I think my puppy Sadie even agrees...she has returned to my side and has even jumped back in the bed with me at night (I think she was sensing my anxiety before...is that strange). I can't say that this doctor will be the answer to my prayers, but I do see a noticeable difference in my emotions and sleep quality since making the decision to see an RE.
Yesterday I made myself take a break from everything baby and doctor related and enjoyed a wonderful day in the mountains with my mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and cousin-in-law! I absolutely love decorating and all things Pottery Barn so we took advantage of a tour of the gorgeous Southern Living 2009 Idea House.
Can you say "Amazing!!!"

Oh this house has it all! 3 levels of living space including a home library room (which I think would make an awesome home office), a family studio, a gourmet kitchen complete with automatic sliding/recessed glass doors, 2 outdoor fireplaces and 3 balconies/patios, and windows that all overlook the awesome mountainside. Truly breathtaking. It was decorated beautifully, too. sigh... one day, right!!?! :)
After the home tour we drove over to a vineyard and had a yummy lunch (and raspberry creme brulee dessert!!!) and toured some of the open 'tuscan inspired' villas. wow. High on decorating inspiration, we made a stop at the Pottery Barn outlet on our way home. I didn't plan to buy anything, of course, but I left with a new rug for our living room (20% off) and a new ottoman (on sale for $99 from $800!!!). And today I will be redecorating the living room for fun. :)
We certainly did have a good day yesterday. I enjoyed every minute of it and really appreciate Vivian including me.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're sleeping better. Miss Sensitive Sadie knew something wasn't right with her mama! ;-)
Thank you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFun! You must post some pics of the new living room!!
ReplyDelete