Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Post Surgery & Dr.Appt tomorrow

Well, as of tomorrow it will have officially been 2 weeks since my LAP.  I'm feeling much better.  I itch like crazy around the incisions -- especially the belly button one.  I can finally sleep on my stomach again (though sometimes I feel like I'm stretching the skin too far around my side incision).  The lowest incision above my hair line is still bruised and bumpy.  Other than that, I'm good!

We go tomorrow morning for the Post-Op appointment.  After 2 weeks of reading up on Lupron I have TONS of questions.  I hope she's got lots of time blocked out for me!  I have a whole page just of questions about endometriosis and then a whole other page about Lupron.

::deep breath::

I think I'm ready to face the music.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your appointment!! Sounds like you've done your research and should glean lots of good info from your doctor tomorrow!
    Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete