Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progress

Ok, so here we are at 39 weeks 5 days.  I'm still 1cm but now 60% effaced!  Dr. says things are happening perfectly.  He says that I want to efface before contractions start the dilation process.

Of course I naively ask, "so no contractions before I'm 100% effaced?!?" and he laughs and says I won't make it to 100% before contractions start.  But that it's good this way- more comfortable for me.  So then I look over at Z and we ask "so no baby today?" and Dr says well maybe tonight!

TONIGHT!

What!?!?  My water may break today and we can start this show tonight!?!  WHOA!  It's getting real!!!

Maybe we'll have baby Dane by St. Patrick's Day after all!

9 comments:

  1. Best of luck...you may end up with a little Leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh exciting!! Good luck and best wishes from New Zealand :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO so excited for you guys! Keep us posted! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Devon, he should be here by now! lol. Anxiously waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in to see if you had a lucky little lad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking in on me ladies! Hopefully it won't be much longer! (we are starting to think Saturday...hmmm...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time seeing this!! HILARIOUS - you are so cutely pregnant and your legs are like baby sticks!

    ReplyDelete