So there are tons of pics but here are just 10 of them but I think you can get the 'feel' of the room from them. We had SUCH FUN creating this room for our baby boy. Everything from online shopping, multiple Pott.ery Bar.n Outlet trips, and homemade items from loving friends and family went into completing the room. We love it and hope he does too!
 |
| View from door |
 |
| This piggy bank was the 'guest book' from our first baby shower |
 |
| Closer view of his bookcase complete with cool alphabet blocks, books, toys (in the candy jars), and blankets down on the bottom. The white frame holds an et.sy find and the red magnet board is also a chalkboard. |
 |
| This alphabet was one of my husbands finds. We wanted a 'vintage' alphabet and he found these with the tools on them and had to have them! Also, this glider was a gift from my mom and stepdad and it is simply amazing! So comfy! |
 |
| Close up of one of the bookshelves (I can't seem to get blogger to let me reorder these pics!). Anyway, there is Sophie driving the bulldozer to knock down the alphabet letter/ word/ picture blocks. :) |
 |
| A favorite stuffed animal of mine already. SO SOFT! And he's holding a camera (Dane's first of many cameras we're sure since my husband is a photographer!) |
 |
| These number hooks are on his closet door. I want to hang something in the panel above.. maybe his birth announcement... |
 |
| The 'rocket' art work was one of the first things we found for the nursery. It says at the top "Conquer the Moon". I loved that. Oh, and, yes, there's a fireplace in his room (we have 4 in our house) but this one is a non-working one and it's sealed off. Its an old coal burning fireplace (our house was built in 1927) |
 |
| Little piggy banks and other knick-knacks. :) I like his name hanging on the twine...each letter is a different pattern & color (plaid, stripe, etc) |
 |
One last one of his crib. To the left is one of his 3D ultrasound pics and a maternity pic under it. On the floor over there is the 'bop.py collection' and his toy bucket.
Hope you enjoyed the nursery tour! It makes me happy every time I walk by his room :)
|
absolutely beautiful.... i love it!
ReplyDeleteNo baby yet?!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing! You guys did a really great job. I want this to be my room, lol.
ReplyDeleteIT'S SO PERFECT! Well, not as perfect as Dane but perfect FOR Dane. I can't wait until he gets to go home - lucky boy!
ReplyDeleteThis is the most amazing/thoughtful nursery I have seen....I love every detail and Im sure Baby Dane will be over the moon when he see's this room:)
ReplyDelete