We've got a thumbsucker on our hands! haha!

Here is one of our u/s from last Tuesday (17th) when we were at 9.5 weeks... It was SUCH an awesome experience! We couldn't believe how much more the baby had grown in just 3 weeks! Baby is measuring a little over an inch. The heartbeat is super strong (and loud!). We got to see the developing brain, umbilical cord, blood flow, little leg buds, and.... FINGERS! Seriously! We couldn't believe it! The baby was sucking it's thumb! Can you believe a baby that is only a little over an inch long can suck it's thumb!!?!? We were floored! The u/s tech tried to capture it for us in these pics, but it's a little blurry. Oh, another thing that was cool was the baby was kicking! Kicking it's little leg buds like it had somewhere to go. :) Zach was like 'can you feel that?' and I was like "no but wow you can really see it!!!" I mean, really, baby was just a going to town kicking in there. So neat.
We go back again next Tuesday (31st) for our 11.5 week scan and graduation from the fertility doctor. I must say, we are sad to go. We feel so safe there with them... but, like Dr. K said, we don't want to stay with them b/c that would mean something is wrong. Our graduation is a sign of a happy, healthy baby. :) So we'll move on to an OB the next week (week 13). We're almost out of the first tri! WOOHOO!
Thats amazing!!! Your us machine must be really high tech...NICE:) Glad everything is going so well...YIPEEE!!!
ReplyDeleteawe that is SO cute! I always wanted KP to be sucking her thumb in the u/s but she never was but she was when she came out!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic! So happy for you. Isn't it just amazing?! Wait until you feel baby. It's undescribable♥
ReplyDeleteI was getting so worried about not hearing from you I had even begun to check your sis's blog for info. Thank heavens you posted. Whew. And WHAT a picture. I cannot believe you saw a sucking thumb. Oh, I have such u/s envy! It sounds like you are doing well. Congratulations on your graduation!
ReplyDelete