Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A 'Thank You' for RE?

so.... we graduate tomorrow from the RE!!! Y-E-S! Did you guys do anything special as a 'thank you' for your doctor and/or nurses?

I feel like they gave me this amazing gift that I should have some small token of thanks for them tomorrow when we part for their program...

I mean, I know we'll go back and visit once the little one is born; or at least send a card with pictures or something.

But in the meantime, do you simply say thanks and shake their hand, or is there an appropriate gift for this occasion?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Devon!! Congrats on your little one, too!!! A spring baby...how wonderful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what would be a good gift, but that is a really great idea and so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was about 25 weeks preggo I went back to their office. The girls made me promise to go back to show off my belly! :-)
    I brought a long thank you letter along with donuts and coffee from DD for the office. I also sent an announcement to them once Kailyn was born.
    Just saw your ticker, congrats on 12 weeks! That was a BIG milestone for me after having the miscarriages. Can't wait to see more pics of you lil peanut!

    ReplyDelete