Oh well.
I'm past being upset. It took several days. Poor Z. He tried so hard for us to have a fun weekend and a relaxing weekend before the ivf roller coaster began. And the weekend WAS great. But in my fury after missing this month, I regret to say that I fussed at him and told him that if we had never gone on the trip, I wouldn't have missed the shot b/c I would have had my period b/c I wouldn't have taken extra bc pills. Poor thing. He felt terrible and I felt worse for saying it. I was upset. He says I was having a panic attack. I did end up in the corner of our walk in closet crying so maybe he was right.
Sooooo...anyway. That's where we are. Waiting. Again. I'm not even on bc pills this month. I am so 'off' schedule I didn't know where to begin on the pill cycle! Hoping for a quick month to pass and my period to start ASAP!
Awww so sorry. Praying that the next cycle is the one. Silently willing AF to come for you :-).
ReplyDeleteThat sucks that you have to wait another month. I hope that it passes by quickly!
ReplyDelete