Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Is it weird..

that as i'm driving home in the freezing rain being uplifted by my baby boy kicking away in my belly and listening to my fav 80's station that I immediately think of Dane's future girlfriend as I sing along to Hall & Oates 'Man Eater'!?!?!?  I mean, really!?!?  Oh and don't think that thinking of his future girlfriend didn't lead my thoughts down the aisle at his WEDDING!  OMG!  hahahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. That is TOO funny!

    ...and not weird at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, no not weird at all. Oh and I'm already panicked thinking about my son getting married one day. I don't want to be replaced and I don't want him marrying someone I don't like. Oh NO!!! I'm going to be one of those crazy mother-in-laws!!! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is sweet - I love it and you LOVE your 80's - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete