So we attended an 'all day' childbirth class yesterday at our hospital. Wow what a lot of info! We were very glad to get it and even happier when we realized we already knew some of the info! WOOHOO! :) I will say that regardless of the fact that I cried 'scared tears' during the delivery portion of the birthing video, I feel MUCH better about what all is going to be happening in less than 6 weeks!
Oh, and we also took the hospital tour of L&D. While walking the hall toward the nursery, we ran into a friends husband! Her water broke and they had just arrived to have their little girl! So cool!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Not much longer now.
ReplyDelete6 weeks! Oh wow! He'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteLess than 6 weeks! That's the blink of an eye!
ReplyDelete