But this morning I woke up unable to breathe and feeling pretty dizzy. My head was so full of junk no amount of robi.tussin, mu.cin.ex, suda.fed, etc was gonna get through this. I went ahead to school b/c i have too much to wrap up before school is out, and I used a 'leave early pass' to get to the dr asap.
After 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room and a $75 copay (dang urgent care place- I almost left when I found out how much it was! yikes!) I FINALLY saw the doctor. He couldn't believe how bad the infection was. Gave me a big 'ole prescription for a.mox.icillan and sent me on my way.
But not before asking about the horrendous bruises on both of my arms. Yep, yet again I had to tell my fertility bloodwork appt tale. I hope to NEVER get that nurse/phlebotomist again! It's been a week and the bruises are now faded to a redish-brownish- yellowish color. the one on my right arm is still the size of a half dollar and the one on the left arm is the size of a baseball. Lovely.
ANYWAY, the important (what I feel was important) was that he shared HIS recent fertility journey with his wife! They went through ivf procedures a couple of months ago, it worked the first time, and they are now pregnant with twins! God knew I needed him as my doctor today...
Here's to the meds working quickly and the lu.pron side effects to stay away!!!
Oh yikes! You must feel absolutely horrible. I hope that the antibiotics work quickly. That is such a blessing that you were able to meet that doctor and hear his success story.
ReplyDelete75 bucks? Yikes! Feel better, but such a blessing came out of your appointment - the Dr sharing his experience. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHang in there girl! only a little while longer and summer break!!!! LOVE THE NEW HOUSE!!!
ReplyDeleteFeeling a bit better every day! thanks, girls!
ReplyDelete