Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

I must be getting older...

I have recently noticed that on my commute to work I now choose to listen to the real, local news segments instead of the fun, celebrity news ones. WHAT?!?!

I think times are a'changin'! haha!

4 comments:

  1. I can't listen the horrible music on the radio, I would much rather listen to classic rock...that makes me feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how little things like that show us how time is passing us by, I totally know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, don't even get me started on this! Growing up in Chicago my parents listened to WGN radio - all news, weather, sports, etc.

    I have made the switch to WGN and I didn't even realize it had happened!

    I am officially old. :(

    Haven't read your whole story yet, just found it - but sorry for all the fertility problems! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic Rock, huh, Kelly! Gotta agree- I've got one programed in!

    Isn't it, Alex!?! Where does it all go?

    biz319, thanks for stopping by! wow your parents set you up at a young age, huh!?! just kidding. :) My parents had me listening and singing along to the likes of The Beatles when I was young. Awww, memories! :)

    ReplyDelete