- 5:45 am: woke up to a low temp but no cramps
- 7:30 am: a parent 'April Fooled' me.. I thought she was spitting mad and was going to chew me out.
- 9:30 am: Cramps arrived followed by AF arrival at 10 am
- 11:00 am: I spy yummy yeast roll in cafeteria lunch line. Must have it. Am told my janitor that I should skip it and go to the gym instead. WTF?
- 11:10 am: cry hysterically in breakroom. a.) b/c I am back on CD1 and had dealt with it all morning with no tears and b.) b/c I was just told by someone to not eat bread obvi b/c I've put some weight on. The ladies in there know we are having T-TTC, so... I proceed to cry/hiccup tell them what happened. I know I have gained weight. I've been on a t-ttc roller coaster for over a year. I don't need any reminders. If I want a freakin' piece of bread today I'm eating it!
- 11:45 am: check my phone during the kids nap time to discover that my husband has sent a text-- a fb friend has announced her twin pregnancy. you. are. kidding. me.
- 1:30 pm: check fb during planning. She announced it as an 'April Fool's Joke'. So not funny today.
- 3:00 pm: faculty meeting. we say goodbye to a coworker who is due in 2 weeks. She will not be returning. She will be a SAHM to her little one.
- 5:00 pm: I arrive home with news that my elderly neighbor next door has passed. So. Sad.
Needless to say, I have cried off and on all day. I have serious, swollen raccoon eyes. Lovely. I hate that I let that janitor's comment get to me. I was just saying the other day how good I was feeling and that I had started going back to the gym and all that. It just felt like a slap in the face. And the face.book pregnancy April Fool's announcement. Why do that? It just seems insensitive to me. I guess I'm just a little extra sensitive today.
*sigh... CD1. Here we go again.
I know I told you earlier, but I'm really, terribly sorry you had such a sucky day. It was like a perfect storm of suckiness. :(
ReplyDeleteI love you, Sweetie and things will get better.
{{{hugs}}}
Mom
O. M. G. What a crazy day! Each of those things would have set me off - but all TOGETHER?! And F that janitor - sorry, but it's just none of her business at all. I'm so sorry your day was rough, girl - keep up the positive attitude though - you'll be better off and you know it!!!
ReplyDelete