Having the lovely dye test Friday. I'm nervous as hell. I don't know why. I actually think I'm more nervous about the 'prep' than I am about the procedure in general. Then once I'm there, all the nerves will transfer to the pain I've heard there will be!
Thanks to my wonderful husband, we now know that our insurance will cover part of this procedure! Yay! We had to have my dr. rewrite my referral/prescription to state 'fertility treatment' rather than 'infertility' and - voila! covered! woohoo! :) Supposedly after we pay our part of this procedure ($600) I will have met my deductable for the year and insurance will begin kicking in and covering 90%... I'll be making an insurance call myself to be sure before I start celebrating!
Either way, I'm glad the timing finally worked out to get this HSG done. I'm glad to be able to put it behind me and, of course, excited & curious to know the results and move on from wondering. This is the last test my dr. wants to do before we start talking drugs and treatments. And, I hear that for 3 months after having the HSG done you are extremely fertile!!??! We'll see!
Be praying for us Friday... for good results and a, if possible, painless procedure (I'm a baby when it comes to pain!)
Thats what they say, extremely fertile for 3 months after, I will be praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the three months after! Bonus!!! ;-)
ReplyDelete