
I have been nominated for a Lemonade Award. Wow! How nice! Many thanks to the lovely Marie at My Expected End nominated me. :)
This is how it works
1. Put the award on your blog or post
2. Nominate bloggers with a great attitude or gratitude
3. Link their blog in your post
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share on your blog why you nominated them for this award.
6. Link to the person who gave you the award.
I would like to nominate...
1. Where's Baby: Where's Baby has a wonderful spirit and positive attitude through all that she is going through. She writes candidly about her experiences and is very open, friendly, and honest. I pray she gets her BFP soon!
2. Tiffany: I enjoy reading Tiffany's stories through her strong faith and positive attitude. Despite all she is going through she has a wonderful outlook on her future and I wish her the best of luck! Praying for her BFP!
I would like to nominate...
1. Where's Baby: Where's Baby has a wonderful spirit and positive attitude through all that she is going through. She writes candidly about her experiences and is very open, friendly, and honest. I pray she gets her BFP soon!
2. Tiffany: I enjoy reading Tiffany's stories through her strong faith and positive attitude. Despite all she is going through she has a wonderful outlook on her future and I wish her the best of luck! Praying for her BFP!
Congrats and well deserved!
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, thank you so much!!!!! You are oh so sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet! I appreciate the award. You comments about my blog made my day. Thank you so much. I'm hoping you get a BFP soon too!
ReplyDelete