Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Results Are In

So...

I have a healthy egg reserve... check!

Z has lots of strong swimmers... check!

I am making a healthy home for an egg if one ever gets fertilized and tries to implant in my uterine lining... check!

So... what's the problem!?!

HSG dye test is up next.  Ugh.  After that-- I don't know.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get some answers. We still don't have answers. All of our tests have been normal. After my HSG in December they said we have unexplained infertility. Uggghhh! I just don't understand. Anyway, I'm hoping for BFPs for both of us. Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your HSG, I just had my 2nd one done last Monday! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Me too, Dev!! I just know it will all work out for you and Z!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the positive comments, ladies!
    I do hope this all works out soon!
    I am worried about the HSG test. I hear it's painful! From the looks of my arms from just blood work, I don't think I'm going to be an easy patient!

    ReplyDelete